Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Texas!

My sister Jen needed me to come watch her kids so she could go on a retreat for her work with her husband (because every couple needs some alone time)  She offered to fly out Tyler and I in exchange of keeping her kids and dogs alive four four days. As seems to be my current trend, I didn't take enough pictures, but we had a good time. Tyler was a super star on the plane. I didn't get as much napping as I wanted, but he didn't bug anyone else on the plane so we call it a win.
Mostly we just hung out and I play lots and lots of skyrim after the kids went down for the night. I got to see Daniels christmas presentation for preschool, we had pizza night with my brother and his family, then the bouncy house one night, and back to the Ball's house for lunch after church with my other brother Chris and his family (so Kevin's family and Chris' family. It was a mini reunion) I had a great time, it was a nice little mini vacation for me. I really enjoyed seeing my siblings who I don't get to see very often.









Houston LDS Temple


You can really see the similarities in their faces in this one. Little twiner cousins. 


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay for pics! Thanks again SO much for coming. I don't think there is anyone I'd trust more with my kids, plus it was so good to see you.